Building Wealth and Creating a Legacy: Meet a 20-Year-Old Investing in Precious Metals
Building Wealth and Creating a Legacy: The story of a 20-year-old investing in precious metals for a secure financial future.
Meet Ryne who is not like most 20-year-olds. While his peers are spending their money on clothes, games, gadgets, and trips, Ryne is busy building his wealth and securing his financial future. And he’s doing it with precious metals: gold and silver.
A simple family tradition at Christmas time, showed Ryne the simple process of receiving one copper collectible coin or small bar, year after year, could amass a nice collection over time.
The memories and the anticipation each Christmas morning of finding that hidden gem nestled somewhere between the branches of the Christmas tree or tucked in the lowest recesses of his Christmas stocking. A tradition that made an impact and created lasting memories that live on to this day.
But Ryne wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth, nor did he inherit a fortune from his ancestors. He comes from a working-class family and had to work hard to save money. But he also knew that simply saving money wasn’t enough to guarantee his financial freedom. He needed a more powerful strategy.
That’s when Ryne stumbled upon the concept of investing in precious metals. He learned how gold and silver have been used as a store of value for centuries and how they can protect one’s savings from inflation and financial crises.
But Ryne faced a challenge
He didn’t have a lot of money to invest upfront, and he didn’t know how to buy and sell gold and silver.
That’s when he discovered an auto-saver program that allowed him to invest small amounts of money every month into precious metals automatically.
With this program, Ryne could have a graded silver coin shipped to his home every month and the ability to buy fractions of gold and silver through a Sound Money Wallet™ which made it affordable and accessible.
And the results speak for themselves.
Since Ryne received an NGC graded gold coin for his Graduation gift in 2021, over the past 2 years Ryne has accumulated a considerable amount of silver through this auto-saver program, which has appreciated in value as the price of precious metals has gone up.
But what’s truly impressive about Ryne’s story is that he didn’t learn about investing in precious metals in school. Like many of us, Ryne went through the traditional education system that taught him how to memorize facts and pass exams but didn’t prepare him for the real world.
That’s why Ryne urges young people to educate themselves about finance and investing. He believes that investing in gold and silver is not just for the wealthy or the older generation. Anyone can start their own investment journey, no matter how small their budget is.
Ryne’s message is simple: if you want to build wealth and secure your financial future, you need to diversify your portfolio and consider alternative assets like precious metals. But you also “need to take action and start your investment journey today!”
So how can you get started with saving and investing in gold and silver?
Here are some tips and insights from Ryne:
- Educate yourself – Read books, attend webinars, and follow experts in the field to learn more about precious metals, their history, and their potential as an investment. A bonus feature of 7 K is the education and training they share in the member’s area. “Well worth the price of the membership itself.”
- Start small – you don’t need to invest a lot of money upfront. There are different companies and options for beginners to choose from like the auto-saver program that Ryne uses with 7 K.
- Fractional amounts – Find a company that offers beginners the ability to purchase silver and gold in fractional amounts that can be stored until requested. Many beginners and people of Ryne’s age may not be able to afford a full one-ounce gold coin to start. The 7 K Sound Money Wallet™ offers the option to purchase with as little as one dollar and accumulate until you reach a full coin or bar amount. The wallet also is easily convertible to cash as well if an emergency should arise.
- Buy physical metals – while investing in gold and silver ETFs or mining stocks can be a good option, owning physical metals gives you more control and security over your investment.
- Diversify your portfolio – don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Consider other alternative assets like cryptocurrency, real estate, or art, to diversify your portfolio and reduce risk.
- Be patient – Investing in precious metals is a long-term strategy that requires patience and discipline. Don’t get discouraged by short-term fluctuation in the price of gold and silver.
*Note: (™) Sound Money Wallet ™ is a registered trademark of 7K Metals in Idaho Falls, Idaho.